About Arts Alliance
Arts Alliance is the oldest and largest student arts group at Northwestern University, a school renowned for its breadth of undergraduate-produced programming. Founded by a collection of groups looking to share space, Arts Alliance has grown to become one of the largest student arts organizations in the country. Its annual season consists of three mainstage productions and the management of three Satellite groups: Thunk A Cappella, Graffiti Dancers, and Mee-Ow Improv & Sketch Comedy. The Arts Alliance Executive Board consists of thirteen members from all types of educational backgrounds committed to bringing accessible, entertaining theatrical experiences to the Northwestern and Evanston communities.
Arts Alliance is a non-profit student arts organization committed to providing diverse, accessible, and fulfilling artistic experiences to enrich the Northwestern University community. Arts Alliance is rooted in its long-standing traditions and continues to seek out new artistic opportunities. It provides a positive atmosphere in which students can learn and work alongside a committed and supportive board to create exciting, professional-quality productions.
2015-2016 Executive Board
- Leah Platt, Co-Chair, Executive Director
- Talia Weingarten, Co-Chair, Artistic Director
- Rob Cassie, Finance Director
- Andrew Restieri, Production Manager
- Matt Burgess, Production Manager
- Alex Kramer, Company Manager
- Mary Kate Goss, Community Engagement Director
- Lily Santiago, Community Engagement Director
- Emma Wahl, Directing Chair
- Jacob Entenman, Digital Media Director
- Dan Leahy, Marketing Strategist
- Joseph Entenman, Design Chair
- Maya Fazio-Siu, Equipment Manager
- Geoffrey Ko, Equipment Manager
- Maddie Ambrose, Special Projects Coordinator
- Garden Party: Assassins
October 1-3, 2015 ⋅ Shanley Pavilion
- Produced by Andrew Restieri
- Directed by Alex Gold
- Fall Mainstage: To be announced at a later date!
November 12-14, 2014 ⋅ McCormick Auditorium
- Produced by Janie Dickerson
- Directed by Christopher Anselmo
- Spring Mainstage: A Streetcar Named Desire
May 5-7, 2016 ⋅ Location: To be determined!
- Produced by Lucinda Allen
- Directed by Maggie Monahan
- Thunk A Cappella
- Produced by Meryl Crock and Nabeel Muscatwalla
- Jamie Yarmoff, President
- Jessie Klueter, Vice President
- Music Directed by Alyssa Giannetti and Chanse McCrary
- Ryder Chasin, Communications and PR
Nabeel Muscatwalla Ryder Chasin Sara Kase Sebastian Botero Steven Layne
- Mee-Ow Improv & Sketch Comedy
January 21-23 ⋅ Shanley Pavilion
February 18-20 ⋅ Shanley Pavilion
- Produced by Devon Levy
- Directed by Emma Cadd and Nick DiMaso
- Graffiti Dancers
March 3-5 ⋅ McCormick Auditorium
- Produced by Sarah Andersen (External) and Annalissa Hartsell (Internal)
- Directed by Kat Scott
Have an idea for an Arts Alliance special event? Contact .
Need to rent equipment from Arts Alliance for your show? Contact our Technical Directors at for all rental inquires.