Lovers and Madmen
Lovers & Madmen seeks to provide Northwestern and the Evanston community with classical (pre-20th century) or classically inspired theatrical productions, placing special emphasis on the works of William Shakespeare.
L&M is a theatre group, and not just a board; any person who's ever worked on an L&M show in any capacity is considered a Lover or Madman (or both!). Because of this, any Lover or Madman who so wishes is permitted to attend our weekly board meetings (Monday nights, 10:30, Norris). Want a say in StuCo? Work with L&M!
In addition to a stock of standard (4x8) platforms and flats, L&M has a large assortment of costumes and props available for rental. Inquiries regarding set pieces, costumes, and props may be directed to Veronica Johnson, at .
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or just want to chat, please drop us an email at ! Additionally, check us out on Facebook!
2014-2015 Mainstage Season
Fall Shanley: All's Well That Ends Well; October 9-11
- Produced by Josh Light
- Directed by Sean Foer
Winter Louis: Arcadia; February 26-28
- Produced by Janie Dickerson
- Directed by Gus Schlanbusch
Spring Shanley: Polaroid Stories; April 30-May 2
- Produced by Mahek Tulsiani
- Directed by Elliott Hartman
2014-2015 Special Events
Wander Lost; November 22
The Fairest; January 16-17
Treasure Island; May 27-29
Have an idea for a special event? Email this year's Special Events Director, Lucinda Allen, at email@example.com to start the conversation! And be on the look out for petitions this winter quarter for our 2015 Rock Show!
2015-2016 Executive Board
- Lucinda Allen - Executive Director
- Caitlin Medina - Artistic Director
- Matthew Bentley - Business Manager
- Kate Leggett - Production Manager
- Veronica Johnson - Technical Director
- Preston Choi - Technical Director
- Doug Pinckney - Technical Director
- Eloia Peterson - Stage Management Director
- Casey Norlin - Publicity Director
- Ryan Martin - Outreach Director
- Courtney Quinn - Education Director
- Gustavo Berrizbeitia - Special Events Director
- Nicole Bauke - Development Director
- Jackie Bautista - Company Manager
- Adam Orme - Literary Manager
- Dylan Reyno - Member-At-Large