|Directed by||Jesse Thurston|
|Artistic Producer||Lucas McMahon|
|Business Producer||Sean Brennan|
|Written by||Noah Haidle|
|Sponsored by||Sit & Spin Productions|
|Show Dates||November 19-21, 2009|
|Venue||The Louis Room|
Lucy is a four-year-old girl with a very active imagination. Unfortunately, her imaginary friend Mr. Marmalade doesn't have much time for her. Not to mention he beats up his personal assistant, has a cocaine addiction, and a penchant for pornography and very long dildos. Larry, her only real friend, is the youngest suicide attempt in the history of New Jersey. Mr. Marmalade is a savage black comedy about what it takes to grow up in these difficult times.
- Lucy: 4 years old. Has a vivid imagination.
- Mr. Marmalade: Her imaginary friend. Dresses nice. Never has any time for her.
- Sookie: Lucy's mom. Relies on men for more than they're good for.
- Emily: The baby sitter. The first girl in her class to get boobs.
- George: Her boyfriend. A jock. Wears a leather jacket.
- Larry: 5 years old. Has bandages on his wrists. The youngest suicide attempt in the history of New Jersey.
- Bradley: Mr. Marmalade's personal assistant. Can sing like an angel.
- A Cactus and A Sunflower: Talking plants.
- A Man: A one-night stand.
- Lucy: Dana O'Brien
- Mr. Marmalade: Drigan Lee
- Larry: Nick Gertonson
- Bradley: Tucker May
- Sookie/Emily/Sunflower: KC Schlossberg
- George/Cactus/Man: JJ Phillips
- Artistic Producer: Lucas McMahon
- Assistant Artistic Producer: Paige Anderson
- Director: Jesse Thurston
- Assistant Director: Hannah Dawe
- Stage Manager: Erin Cutler
- Assistant Stage Manager: Rachel Stubblefield-Tave
- Scenic Designer: Emily Anderson
- Assistant Scenic Designer: Phoebe Brooks
- Technical Director: Evan Derrow
- Assistant Technical Director:Jonathan Gobrial
- Lighting Designer: Danny Osburn
- Assistant Lighting Designer: Wes McMinimy
- Costume Designer: Danielle Calvert
- Assistant Costume Designer: Kendra Vaculin
- Sound Designer: Jake Pollock
- Assistant Sound Designer: Gil Ghitis
- Props Designer: Rebecca Munley
- Assistant Props Designers: Rebecca Dumain
- Makeup/Hair Designer: Meg Morrissey
- Makeup Artist: Rachel Vrabec
- Fight Choreographer: Alex Tey
- Business Producer: Sean Brennan
- Assistant Business Producer: Bob Kalas
- Fundraising Director: Brandon Harrington
- Publicity Director: Alex Ryser
- Graphic Designer: Marissa Konstadt
- Business Team:
- Alexi Kovin
- Naomi Rosen
- Amelia Hefferon
- Kaitlyn Nibbelin
- Rachel Abrahams
- Stephanie Ernst
- Erica Israel
- Claire Kennedy