StuCo Equipment Manager
What does the StuCo Equipment Manager do?
The StuCo Equipment Manager is (from the StuCo Constitution):
- Responsible for overseeing the upkeep and scheduling for all equipment belonging to StuCo
- Shall serve as webmaster of the StuCo wiki
- Shall serve as administrator of the StuCo Exec listserv
The Equipment Manager is a voting member of the StuCo Executive Heads and therefore cannot be the President of any StuCo member board. The Equipment Manager is available for any technical questions regarding both StuCo equipment and technical theatre in general.
Current Equipment Managers
- Equipment Managers: Jack Hoeg, Michael Daalder, Carter Liebman
The position grew out of the deference to a sort of "tech guru" who would maintain and schedule StuCo's equipment. After the purchase of more complex equipment and the expanding need for a StuCo executive structure, the position was formalized in 2008 with Alec Thorne (who also served as Assistant Lighting and Sound Supervisor in the Theatre and Interpretation Center through 2017) as the first Equipment Manager. The 2015-2016 school years saw the position of Equipment Manager become a team of two and formalized the role of Assistant Equipment Manager as a kind of in-training position under the Equipment Managers.
Previous Equipment Managers
- 2017-2018: Isadora Porte, Nathan Selinger; Asst: Jack Hoeg
- 2016-2017: Isadora Porte, Cecilia Pappalardo; Asst: Matthew Kresch, Nathan Selinger
- 2015-2016: Joseph Entenman, Dylan Reyno; Asst: Isadora Porte, Cecilia Pappalardo
- 2014-2015: Dylan Reyno; Asst: Brandon Nadig, Joseph Entenman
- 2013-2014: Jack Eidson; Asst: Brandon Nadig, Dylan Reyno
- 2012-2013: David Griffin; Asst: Jack Eidson
- 2011-2012: Aaron Quick; Asst: David Griffin
- 2010-2011: Jeff Glass; Asst: Aaron Quick
- 2009-2010: Jeff Glass
- 2008-2009: Alec Thorne; Asst: Jeff Glass
You can always contact both the current StuCo Equipment Managers and the Assistant Equipment Manager(s) at .