The Drowsy Chaperone
|The Drowsy Chaperone|
|Directed by||Emma Wahl|
|Artistic Producer||Bailey Sutton|
|Business Producer||Andrew Restieri|
|Written by||Bob Martin and Don McKellar (book), Lisa Lambert and Greg Morrison (music)|
|Show Dates||February 4-6, 2016|
|Venue||The Louis Room|
When a die-hard theatre fan plays his favorite cast album, the characters come to life in this hilarious musical farce.
- Thursday, February 4th at 8pm
- Friday, February 5th at 8pm & 11pm
- Saturday, February 6th at 2pm & 8pm
Location: Norris Center Louis Room, 1999 Campus Dr, 1st Floor, Evanston, IL 60208
Tickets: Tickets will be available at the door. Seat reservations will be accepted in special circumstances. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve seats for your group or if you are a family member to anyone involved in the production. We will happily accommodate you!
Audition at Winter Generals!
- Co-Producers: Andrew Restieri and Bailey Sutton
- Director: Emma Wahl
- Assistant Director: Mary Kate Goss
- Music Director: Matthew Burgess
- Choreographer: Annalissa Hartsell
- Stage Manager:
- Lighting Designer:
- Costume Designer: Samantha Nagler
- Hair and Makeup Designer: Marin Nass
- Props Designer:
- Set Designer:
- Technical Director: Luke Miller
- Marketing Director: Jacob Entenman
- Publicity Director: Caitlin Medina
- Fundraising Director:
Want to join the team? Email email@example.com to get involved!