WAVE Productions is a self-supporting, not-for-profit student theatre company operating primarily on Northwestern University's Evanston Campus. In addition to having five mainstage shows per season, WAVE supports and creates special events that stretch the boundaries of what theatre can be. WAVE also works to reach out to both the Northwestern and Evanston communities through partnerships and other events. Although WAVE is written in all-caps, it does not, as far as we know, stand for anything in particular. Possibilities, however, include We Are Very Excited and We Ate Vulture Eggs. Suggestions are welcome.
WAVE's Mission Statement
WAVE Productions exists to share the stories of the past and present in order to open the door to a better future!
WAVE Productions is in possession of both build space and storage space. The WAVE Garage is located on Noyes Street between Sheridan Road and Orrington (behind 617 Noyes Street). It has been outfitted on the lower level as a scenic construction shop with limited lumber storage space. The Garage Attic is a storage area for soft goods, some lighting fixtures and a wide selection of stage properties and costume pieces. If you are interested in renting any of our set pieces, props and costumes or if you want to reserve garage space, please contact WAVE's Production Technical Directors: Matt Dial and Alex Zukoff at . Feel free to browse our constantly improving inventories by following the links below.
Are you interested in designing or assistant designing a WAVE show? Are already designing for a WAVE Production but have questions or concerns? Please don't hesitate to contact WAVE's Design Technical Director, Anna Basile at .
- Early Fall "Incest Show:" kids: A new work inspired by Patti Smith's memoir Just Kids Produced by Dylan Pickus, Directed by Daphne Kim and Sammy Zeisel
- Fall McCormick: Marat/Sade Produced by Alex Wolfe, Directed by Fergus Inder
- Winter Shanley Studio: The Play About the Baby Produced by Ben Rotter, Directed by Sammy Zeisel
- Winter Louis: Querido Produced by Caitlin Medina, Directed by Meg Lowey
- Spring Shanley: The Fantasticks Produced by Alana Basil, Directed by Jessie Klueter
2013-2014 Executive Board
- University Relations Chair: Sammy Zeisel
- Artistic Director: Daphne Kim
- Production Manager: Dylan Pickus
- Business Manager: Hannah Fisher
- Director of Development: Shaina Wagner
- Community Outreach Coordinator: Phoebe González
- Production Stage Manager: Tristan Chiruvolu
- Marketing Director: Maddie Weinstein
- Design Technical Director: Anna Basile
- Production Technical Directors: Alex Zukoff, Matt Dial
- Special Events Coordinator: Aubrey McGrath
- Freshman Board Representatives: Jason Clark, Elliott Hartman